I love the way R & D is involved in the community. I love working in the family focused atmosphere.Jessica Woods
The culture at R & D is truly different and I like that about them. It truly is a TEAM environment!David Harden
Not your typical HVAC contractor, serving others with INTEGRITY
We operate on a culture of service. We genuinely look forward to cultivating relationships in the community that allow us to serve others. We believe our number one goal, above anything related to HVAC, is to serve each other.
HOW DO WE DO THIS??
We strive to do what is right all the time, even when no one is watching. We accept the responsibilities given to us as representatives of R&D Mechanical Services, Inc. and work to fulfill them every day. We always ensure that our work is completed to the best of our ability. We take ownership in our work and only present efforts that we are proud of. We are humble. We are honest. We are constantly striving to be all that we were created to be.
Above anything else, we want to help people. We are not only creating HVAC solutions for our customers, but our experience in the HVAC industry is giving us a platform to be able to serve others in a way that is unique.Robbie Matiak
We try to create a place of work that is encouraging and uplifting. We want our team members to feel like they are a part of something bigger than HVAC. We want them to feel like they are making a difference, because they are.Heath Matiak
OUR CORE VALUES
- Live and work with the highest level of Integrity.
- Be fair and honest in all we do.
- Treat our customers and their property with the highest level of respect.
- Set good examples for all who see us, those who don’t and those who will come behind us.
- Do what we say we will do. Follow through and complete each task.
- Be who we are, whether in private or public.
- Give the customers more than they expect. Under Promise and Over Deliver.
- Highly value our customers.
- Always be willing to go the extra mile.
- Never sell. Meet our customer’s needs.
- Set the highest expectations for our self don’t require others to set them for us.
- Enjoy the life we have been given.
- Don’t try to be everything to everybody.
- Do a few things and do them well.
- Serve our customers, employees, vendors, and suppliers.