AC Service and Installation
The hot and humid summers in Georgia wreak havoc on HVAC Systems. R&D Mechanical Services is a dependable solution for staying comfortable. Our highly trained technicians are able to tackle the toughest repairs imaginable. We are known for providing top quality workmanship at a fair price. We have a broad customer base and can service your commercial facility or your home.
In some cases, older or inefficient systems may need to be replaced. We evaluate each system in its particular application and offer solutions based on each situation.
Contact us today for a consultation.
We carry one of the top equipment brands that our customers trust; Trane. Our technicians are trained on proper installation and retrofit requirements from the manufacturer. Each of our Journeymen and Craftsmen attend yearly training provided by Trane. Proper installation is key to longevity of your new HVAC equipment.
If you desire your HVAC systems to run at optimal efficiency and last for their expected operational lifetime, you should consider our Preventative Maintenance Agreement. We take care of your equipment by providing the needed maintenance that each component requires. Below are some general items we evaluate on each system during our inspections.
- Test thermostat operation
- Clean or replace filters
- Inspect fuses and wiring
- Check and tighten all connections
- Ensure voltage and amperage to all motors is within standards
- Check indoor blower and motor assemblies for debris buildup
- Check relays and pressure controls
- Check electrical circuits
- Check the bearings and lubricate any moving parts
- Check the condensation pan and drain
- Check the evaporator and condenser coils for debris
- Ensure all panels are secured