Who We Are
R&D Mechanical Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated residential/light commercial HVAC contractor. We are based in Canton GA and are life-long Georgia residents. We are committed to giving each customer the best service possible at a fair market price. We strive to live and work with the highest standard of honesty and integrity, never leave a customer unhappy with our services, and only perform the services that are required to meet each customer’s needs.
We are committed to: “Meeting your HVAC needs with Integrity”
OUR CORE VALUES
- Live and work with the highest level of Integrity.
- Be fair and honest in all we do.
- Treat our customers and their property with the highest level of respect.
- Set good examples for all who see us, those who don’t and those who will come behind us.
- Do what we say we will do. Follow through and complete each task.
- Be who we are, whether in private or public.
- Give the customers more than they expect. Under Promise and Over Deliver.
- Highly value our customers.
- Always be willing to go the extra mile.
- Never sell. Meet our customer’s needs.
- Set the highest expectations for our self don’t require others to set them for us.
- Enjoy the life we have been given.
- Don’t try to be everything to everybody.
- Do a few things and do them well.
- Serve our customers, employees, vendors, and suppliers.
TEAM MEMBER CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED
- Honesty – Happy with what you have in life. No thoughts of taking from others. No thoughts of lying to others, customers, vendors, employers.
- Integrity – Do what’s right at all times, even when no one is watching.
- Trustworthy – Accept the responsibilities given to you as a member of our team and strive to fulfill them every day.
- Hard-worker – Does not require constant supervision to complete each task or goal.
- Sense of Ownership – In all your actions and what you do on a minute by minute basis. They are your actions, own them.
- Teachable Personality – Willing to admit you don’t know everything. Be willing to accept advice and instruction from others; no matter who that person is or their experience level.
- Humility – The willingness to work with others. A collective effort not a solo effort.
- Genuineness – Happy with who you are as a person and not trying to be someone you are not. Be who you were created to be.