Who We Are
R&D Mechanical Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated Commercial HVAC contractor. We are based in Canton, GA and we serve the entire Metro Atlanta area. We are committed to giving each customer the best service possible. We strive to live and work with the highest standard of honesty and integrity, never leaving a customer unhappy with our services. We desire to build life-long relationships with our customers, suppliers, vendors and team members.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Live and work with the highest level of Integrity.
- Be fair and honest in all we do.
- Treat our customers and their property with the highest level of respect.
- Set good examples for all who see us, those who don’t and those who will come behind us.
- Do what we say we will do. Follow through and complete each task.
- Be who we are, whether in private or public.
- Give the customers more than they expect. Under Promise and Over Deliver.
- Highly value our customers.
- Always be willing to go the extra mile.
- Never sell. Meet our customer’s needs.
- Set the highest expectations for our self don’t require others to set them for us.
- Enjoy the life we have been given.
- Don’t try to be everything to everybody.
- Do a few things and do them well.
- Serve our customers, employees, vendors, and suppliers.
TEAM MEMBER CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED
- Honesty – Happy with what you have in life. No thoughts of taking from others. No thoughts of lying to others, customers, vendors, employers.
- Integrity – Do what’s right at all times, even when no one is watching.
- Trustworthy – Accept the responsibilities given to you as a member of our team and strive to fulfill them every day.
- Hard-worker – Does not require constant supervision to complete each task or goal.
- Sense of Ownership – In all your actions and what you do on a minute by minute basis. They are your actions, own them.
- Teachable Personality – Willing to admit you don’t know everything. Be willing to accept advice and instruction from others; no matter who that person is or their experience level.
- Humility – The willingness to work with others. A collective effort not a solo effort.
- Genuineness – Happy with who you are as a person and not trying to be someone you are not. Be who you were created to be.